Blog #4 - The English Patient

Chapter Two

Caravaggio is a war hero whose hands were injured during the war. He doesn't talk much in the hospital but when he overhears the doctor and the nurse talking about the English patient, he recalls their whereabouts. He goes back to find them in the villa and the nurse (Hanna) is very surprised to see him. Apparently they're known each other for a while. Caravaggio seems to like Hanna but knows that they re age difference wouldn't cause things to work out. I don't think Hanna likes him like that either. They just seem to have a genuine care for one another. I could sense that Caravaggio really wants to help Hanna find more food since he will be staying with her, but because of his hands, he's unable to. As of now I still don't have a sense of who Caravaggio really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment