Blog #7 - The English Patient

Chapter Three (contd.)

The English patent's story is very interesting. Since he didn't really remember who he was, the British base could never figure out if he was an ally or an enemy. He seemed to be a chatter box and talked a lot about the military and history of Italy. Kip seems to genuinely care about Hanna and making sure that she is safe in the villa with all the bombs. Hanna is no longer afraid of death though, after dealing with all her patients and the war. I think death is the last thing on her mind. It's really obvious that Caravaggio really likes Hanna and wants her to be safe, but he doesn't like how she's so "gaga" over the English patient that she wont think about herself. I think e tries to direct the attention off his affection for Hanna by saying she and Kip should get together but that only makes her more uncomfortable. But the fact that Hanna and Kip spent the night together surprised me. I think she just likes the fact that he's a very protective person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment